Master the “S” of Environmental, Social, Governance (ESG) Management, Aka Stakeholder Capitalism
24/7 Information: Web, Social, E-mail, Video, Online Learning, Face-to-Face
Background on the Stakeholder Capitalism 24/7, 365-Day-A-Year Platform
Preview of 2022 “Stakeholder Capitalism in Action” Conference
Enterprise Engagement Alliance Education Supporters
- Sign up for free as an EEXAdvisor, student, or academic at EEXAdvisors.com to become part of a 365-day-a-year multi-media conference, learning, and peer-to-peer exchange to access the training and information you need the way you want it.• Sign up for free as an EEXAdvisor, student, or academic at EEXAdvisors.com to become part of a 365-day-a-year multi-media conference, learning, and peer-to-peer exchange to access the training and information you need the way you want it.
- Join the Enterprise Engagement Alliance as an individual ($250 annually) and corporate member ($695 annually) to access the learning and certification program and benefit from professional development and marketing support.
24/7 Information: Web, Social, E-newsletters, Video, Online Learning, Digital Marketplace, Face to Face, Books
Digital information and learning (free). Access useful research, how-to and trends articles, case studies and solution provider profiles online at EnterpriseEngagement.org.
- Social media (free). Keep up with the news and share information and questions via the EEA’s LinkedIn community.
- E-newsletters (free). Sign up for free as an EEXAdvisor at EEXAdvisor.com for bi-monthly e-newsletters with the latest information on all aspects of engagement.
- YouTube video expert discussions (free). Access a growing library of informative panel discussions on all areas of engagement with industry experts on the EEA Youtube channel.
- Engagement Practitioner Certification (paid). Join the EEA to begin your journey to become a master of the “S” of ESG. Individual and company memberships include training and certification options. Click here for more information on training and the Certified Engagement Practitioner program.
- Digital marketplace (free). Find profiles of solution providers and/or resources on the Enterprise Engagement online marketplace at EEXAdvisors.com. Meet solution providers in five minute streaming videos that recreate a trade show Q&A.
- Face to Face: A Live Peer-to-Peer Event in April 2022 (paid). Sign up at EEXAdvisors.com to receive notifications and to get at 10% discount (20% for members) on the Enterprise Engagement Alliance’s April 2022 conference in New Orleans (see below): Implementing the S of ESG—Stakeholder Capitalism in Action. The innovative peer-to-peer format is for those seeking to master the professional skills involved with the analysis or implementation of human capital management, reporting, and ROI of engagement practices in a collaborative setting.
- Books (paid—free to EEA members): Enterprise Engagement for CEOs provides a short guide for boards, senior management, and investors, and Enterprise Engagement: The Roadmap provides a practical implementation guide for management at all levels.
The Enterprise Engagement Alliance in 2009 created the first formal framework and implementation process for achieving organizational goals by fostering the proactive involvement of customers, employees, distribution and supply chain partners, and communities—a concept today known as the “S” of Environmental, Social, Governance (ESG) management, or Stakeholder Capitalism.
The Enterprise Engagement education program addresses what Bob Liodice, CEO of the Association of National Advertisers who wrote recently that Stakeholder Capitalism, says “will also require changes in education. University presidents must reframe the way they teach marketing’s role in business. They must work together with corporations to prepare students for rewarding careers that take a more holistic view of marketing as a tool to influence not just brand perception, but business operations.”
The pandemic has changed how we learn and network. The Enterprise Engagement Alliance provides a 365-day-a-year, multi-media learning platform for anyone in general management, finance, sales, marketing, human resources, operations for any type of organization seeking to understand and apply the concepts of human capital management and enterprise engagement in their departments or organizations.
Learn, stay informed, and network on the media and learning platform that makes sense for you, starting with ESM at EnterpriseEngagement.org, our web portal updated multiple times a week with the latest news and resources.
Get started by signing up for free at EEXAdvisors.com or joining the Enterprise Engagement Alliance for learning, certification, and professional development. Students and educators are welcome.
Implementing the “S” of ESG: Stakeholder Capitalism in Action
Location: New Orleans, April 2022 dates and fees to be finalized soon.
Format: 2 days of practical sessions based on a highly interactive format with opportunities to meet solution providers in round-table meetups.
Registration: Sign up now for free or join to become an EEA member.You’ll be notified when registration is live and will qualify for a 10% or 20% discount respectively.
An Innovative Peer-to-Peer Learning and Sharing Format
The format for this conference turns the traditional face-to-face program right-side up, putting the emphasis on opportunities for people to collaborate and get to know one another through a highly participative, peer-to-peer approach impossible to achieve on video meetings.
Introducing a completely interactive two-day program to help management understand how to implement a strategic human capital management plan, how to determine the metrics, who’s in charge, how to break down siloes, create and analyze reporting strategies, etc., in a peer-to-peer format.
- This format enables attendees to spend most of their time meeting and collaborating with peers in breakout roundtables facilitated by experts in each topic area.
- Keynotes and panels will be limited to key topics needed to keep the program in context and to share the latest trends in the use of key engagement tactics and measures.
- Get your questions answered from experts or peers and share your perspectives with those whom you can help. • Experience one of the most intriguing and experiential cities in the US.
Who Can Benefit
Anyone interested in understanding the formal implementation, measurement, and analysis of human capital management, reporting, and ROI of engagement, including CEOs and management in:
- Investment analysis
- Sales and marketing
- Human resources and analytics
- Not-for-profits and government
Key Topics Addressed in Keynotes, Panels, and Peer Circles
- What is the “S” of ESG and Stakeholder Capitalism
- Business operating systems and brand alignment
- The economics of human capital management across the enterprise
- The implementation framework and measurement process
- Human capital internal and external reporting
- Making sense of human capital standards
- Consumer engagement essentials
- Supply chain engagement
- Employee engagement
- Communications principles
- Learning principles
- Total rewards
- Enterprise Engagement technology
A Sharing Format
- Instead of lectures, the programs consist of round tables in which people participate in facilitated discussions together on the practical implementation of a strategic approach to people in a way that aligns key tactics with measurable results.
- Speakers, panelists, and facilitators are topic experts who share information, answer questions, and facilitate a discussion enabling people to understand how the topic connects with an overall engagement strategy in a measurable way.
The educational program and experts will be selected under the guidance of practitioners and solution providers on the Enterprise Engagement Alliance Advisory Board.
Meet with Solution Providers
Each day, two hours will be set aside for meetings in roundtables with engagement solution providers with refreshments.
Get started by signing up for free at EEXAdvisors.com.
You’ll be notified when registration is available and receive a 10% discount on registration fees.
The following companies have committed to advancing best practices in the management of people across the enterprise and are part of the managed outsourcing community of the EEA’s Engagement Agency advisory service.