Enterprise or stakeholder engagement starts at the top. This service, provided by the field’s founders, includes high-level presentations and executive coaching on the field of Human Capital Management, Metrics, and Enterprise Engagement for the C-suite and boards of directors in the private and public sectors, and public and private investment.
- What is Human Capital Management, Metrics, and Enterprise Engagement, and what these have to do with Stakeholder Capitalism.
- What is Human Capital gap analysis and demonstration on your company.
- The definition, framework, and implementation process for Enterprise Engagement strategies for all stakeholders: employees, customers, supply chain and distribution partners, and communities.
- Integrating Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion into a human capital business plan.
- Human capital management, metrics, and ROI of engagement measures.
- Human capital external and internal reporting strategies.
- What is Stakeholder Capitalism and why should anyone care.
- Why customer and employee engagement haven’t changed despite hundreds of billions in investments.
- Research findings on economic and other benefits, including share price performance.
- Background on ISO Annex SL, ISO 30414 Human Capital reporting and ISO 10018 People Engagement standards.
- How to foster alignment toward common goals.
- Case studies.
- Tactical solutions, including leadership coaching and culture; talent recruitment; human capital analytics; communications on all platforms; learning; collaboration and innovation; DEI; job design; rewards and recognition, customer experience, analytics, and more.
- A draft roadmap for your company with potential return on investment.
- A gap analysis and human capital strategy assessment.
- Recommended human capital internal and external reporting strategies.
- Processes for measuring return on investment of engagement efforts, including incentives, recognition, communications, training, and other programs.
Who we are:
Consultants include the founders of the Enterprise Engagement Alliance, who have either held C-suite positions at both large and small public, private, or government institutions, or who have conducted extensive research and curriculum development in this field, including:
- Bruce Bolger, Founder of the Enterprise Engagement Alliance, who has held executive positions at four companies; created and sold three businesses, and helped created the first formal curriculum on engagement process design;
- Allan Schweyer, Enterprise Engagement Alliance Curriculum Director, responsible since the inception of the Enterprise Engagement Alliance for the development of the Enterprise Engagement curriculum and who is also Chief Academic Advisor for the Incentive Research Foundation at TheIRF.org.
- Todd Hanson, Senior Advisor, Business Operating Systems. President of Catalyst Performance Group, Todd is a recognized pioneer in Business Operating Systems and ROI of engagement processes. Other consultants include former C-suite executives at major corporations and university professors.
Click here for information on the certification program for practitioners and solution providers in all areas of business, government, and not-for-profits.