Bruce Bolger, Managing Director and Founder
Bruce has over 25 years of experience related to the field of engagement, research, outreach, and consulting.
Richard Kern, Editor in Chief
Richard has nearly 20 years of experience as an editorial leader in sales, marketing, and human resources.
Todd Hanson, Senior Advisor, Business Operating Systems
Todd has over 20 years of experiencing in the world of Business Operating Systems and Enterprise Engagement implementation and measurement.
Ira Ozer, CPIM, CRP, Contributing Editor
As a sales executive, consultant and principal of Engagement Partners, Ira has worked with hundreds of corporations, across a variety of industries and with many different types of engagement solution providers.
Anne-Sophie Pruvost-Zetina, Marketing Director
Based in Lille, France, Anne-Sophie has been part of our team from the outset. She provides support on all EEA marketing initiatives.
Jeff Severson, Web Master
An independent Web developer, Jeff provides complete support for all of our Web initiatives.
EEA Human Capital Management and Advisory Board
- Promote a consistent approach to human capital reporting based on ISO 30414 Human Capital and ISO 10018 People Engagement standards which specifically address Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.
- Help educate corporate America on Human Capital Management and Reporting and Enterprise Engagement principles to achieve organizational goals.
- Demonstrate how to incorporate Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion into a Human Capital plan that provides a clear return-on-investment to organizations in terms of new growth, profitability, and talent acquisition opportunities.
- Develop an education program and other activities related to Human Capital Management and Reporting and Enterprise Engagement principles to educate and engage college students.
- Long-range goal: Help organizations develop diverse talent by matching businesses with rural and inner-city school programs related to technology, science, the arts, business.
Amy Armitage (Human Capital Reporting, DEI)
Chair, Human Capital Investment & Reporting Council; Program Director, the Conference Board
Dr. Huie Bui (Human Capital Analytics, Medicine)
Fellow, American College of Healthcare Executives
Dave Bookbinder, (Finance, Valutions)
Senior Director of Valuations at CFGI
Dr. Solange Charas (Human Capital Management, Reporting, and Diversity)
Founder, CEO HCMoneyBall; adjunct professor.
Terrence Clark (Supply Chain, DEI)
CEO, NY/NJ: Natl. Minority Supplier Development Council
Eric Darrisaw (ESG Investing, DEI)
Senior Consultant, OMNIResearch
Jervis DeCicco (Total Rewards)
Paul Donehue (Sales, Channel Engagement, Learning)
President, Paul Charles & Associates
Torin Ellis (DEI)
Principal, The Torin Ellis Brand
Darwin Hanson (Total Rewards)
President, CEO, Talent Evolution
Todd Hanson (Business Operating Systems, ROI)
President, CEO, Catalyst Performance Group)
Manny Lara (Human Resources, DEI)
Director, Human Resources
Progressive Community Health Systems
Dorien Nunez (ESG Investing, DEI, Education)
CEO, Founder, OMNIResearch
Ira Ozer (Managed Enterprise Engagement Outsourcing)
President, Engagement Partners
Barbara Porter (Customer Experience, Culture)
Managing Director, EY
Rene Redwood (Employment/Glass Ceiling)
CEO, Redwood Enterprise
Oliver Rueth (Employee Assessment and Engagement)
US Market Leader, Thames Consulting
Kevin Sheridan (Employee Assessment and Engagement)
Author, Expert on Employee Engagement
Allan Schweyer (Enterprise Engagement, ROI)
President, TMLU ; Academic Advisor, Incentive Research Foundation
Allan Steinmetz (Internal Branding, Communications)
President & CEO, Inward Consulting