The Enterprise Engagement Alliance provides a speakers bureau featuring the field’s leaders who combine front-line senior executive experience with the world’s first formal CEO-led strategy for integrating engagement efforts across the organization. All Enterprise Engagement speakers have extensive experience speaking before groups of all sizes on almost every continent. Subjects include Human Capital Management and Metrics; Return on Investment of Engagement processes for measuring program effectiveness; briefings on the principles of Stakeholder Capitalism, and more. Our goal is to tie our presentations to your specific organizational strategies, tactics, and objectives. See: ESM: News Analysis: What is the ROI of the $11 Billion Market for Motivational Speaking and Executive Coaching.
INTERVIEW ON ENTERPRISE ENGAGEMENT. To hear what an interview on Enterprise Engagement sounds like, listen to this interview with EEA Founder Bruce Bolger on Stakeholder Capitalism.
The Enterprise Engagement Alliance has created an interactive program for chambers of commerce and business organizations that provide education programs for CEOs, CFOs, boards, and management at all levels. The program is ideal for live video or event formats.
Says Heather Avella, Director of Membership & Community Partnerships, Greater Manchester, NH Chamber of Commerce, “Bruce Bolger is a powerhouse speaker who will provide a breadth of experience and impactful content to any audience. Bruce presented at a Virtual CEO Roundtable for our Greater Manchester Chamber and the attendee feedback was glowing. CEO participants learned about Stakeholder Capitalism and Employee Engagement – not only the what, but more importantly the why and how – and they left inspired and empowered with first steps. I highly recommend enlisting Bruce to share his expertise and wisdom with any group – it will be a decision you won’t regret.” Click here for a sample of the program.
- The economic and other benefits of a strategic approach to people.
- The definition, framework, and implementation process.
- The definition of an Enterprise brand and why having one is critical to success.
- Why engagement hasn’t changed despite hundreds of billions in investments.
- Research findings on economic and other benefits, including share price performance.
- Background on ISO Annex SL and its impact on 60 ISO standards affecting 2 million companies.
- How to foster alignment toward common goals.
- Case studies.
- A speaking program that supports broader organizational goals.
- Help with developing your organization’s “enterprise” brand to address all stakeholders.
- Help with kicking off or maintaining strategic engagement efforts with customers, employees, distribution partners, vendors, investors, and other communities.
Who we are:
Speakers include the founders of the Enterprise Engagement Alliance. They have either held C-suite positions at both large and small public, private, or government institutions, or have conducted extensive research and curriculum development in this field, including:
- Bruce Bolger, Founder of the Enterprise Engagement Alliance, who has held executive positions at four companies; created and sold three businesses and was the co-creator of the first formal curriculum on engagement design.
- Allan Schweyer, Enterprise Engagement Alliance Curriculum Director, responsible for the development of the Enterprise Engagement curriculum; Chief Academic Advisor for the Incentive Research Foundation at TheIRF.org, and an expert to human capital management and curriculum development.
Other speakers consultants include former C-suite executives at major corporations and university professors.