Celebrating our 15th year, the Enterprise Engagement Alliance creates value for the enterprise engagement and total rewards marketplaces through:
1. Media: Information to Keep You and Your Team Up to Date on News, Resources, Research and Effective Practices and Where Solution Providers Can Market Their Services and Share Thought Leadership
- ESM at EnterpriseEngagement.org on Stakeholder Management since 2009, including a complete information library on all aspects of the field.
- RRN at RewardsRecognitionNetwork.com on total rewards since 1996, including a complete library.
- Shortescapes.net on Experiential Travel since 1995.
- EEA YouTube channel on Enterprise Engagement and Human Capital.
Click here for a one-page overview of EEA’s media and marketing services.
2. Business Development, Full-Service Marketing Communications, and Managed Outsourcing
Full-service permission-based marketing communications, including strategic branding and permission-based social and e-newsletter campaigns; web sites, decks, and videos; white papers, and speeches.
Learning and certification on stakeholder management, measurement, metrics, and reporting, consistent with ISO 30414 human capital and ISO 10018 people engagement standards and the new European Union Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive. Join the Enterprise Engagement Alliance to gain access to a complete training and certification program and multiple platforms through which to market yours or your organization’s commitment to stakeholder management principles.
4. Independent Research on Engagement and Total Rewards Effectiveness and ROI
Independent research on program design effectiveness, emeasurement, and on engagement and total rewards programs.
This service provided by the field’s founders includes high-level presentations and executive coaching on Enterprise Engagement for the C-suite and boards of directors in the private and public sectors, public and private equity investors, and leadership involved with Annex SL requirements in 60 standards, and ISO 30414 human capital and 10018 quality people management standards.
The Engagement Agency provides a complete service for organizations and solution providers seeking to profit from the field of Enterprise Engagement, including ISO 30414 human capital standards and ISO 10018 quality people management practices incorporated into the new EU Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive.
- Advisory and managed outsourcing services for Enterprise Engagement strategy design;
- Corporate sustainability reporting consistent with the European Union Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive.
- Return-on-investment based DEI (diversity, equity, inclusion) processes; human capital practices audits;
- Updated design of recognition, incentive, loyalty, communications, innovation, and other engagement tactics involving customers, distribution partners, employees, vendors, communities, volunteers, owners, or any stakeholder to improve return-on-investment and impact.