New Service Supports EU Compliant Corporate Sustainability Reporting
Three companies with more combined experience than any others in the creation of Corporate Sustainability Reports independently audited according to ISO standards have joined forces to help organizations of all sizes throughout the world make the inevitable transition to a new world of greater transparency in management, marketing, and reporting.
A Full Range of Support Services for Stakeholder Reporting
An Interdisciplinary Approach
Access to Independent Auditors
Who Can Benefit
The New York-based Enterprise Engagement Alliance‘s Engagement Agency, Germany based 4C GROUP, and Pakistan-based HR Metrics offer the first formal speaking, education, and advisory service for creating auditable Corporate Sustainability Reports aligned with the framework of the new European Union Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive (CSRD). The service provides a unique combination of unparalleled global experience with human capital standards and audits in stakeholder management and the inter-disciplinary skills required, including business operating systems, metrics, analytics, internal and external communications, technology, and other stakeholder management resources.
Why now. Pressures from investors, customers, talent, supply chain and distribution partners, and communities, and now the European Union Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive are forcing tens of thousands of medium- to large-size companies around the world to find new ways to create sustainable value to people conveyed in corporate sustainability reports that explain through independently verified reports how they create value for stakeholders without offloading costs onto society and the environment.
The new Corporate Sustainability Reporting service from the three companies includes:
- Executive briefings, public speaking programs, and training from the pioneers in the field of corporate sustainability reporting for people in conformance with the new European Union law. Click here for more details.
- Gap analyses of current reporting practices for organizations, advisory firms, and investors;
- Development of relevant stakeholder capital metrics, stakeholder management improvement processes, and,
- Creation, maintenance, and marketing of corporate sustainability reports aligned with the new European CSRD law, even if companies are not subject to its provisions.
The service is the among the first offering access to highly qualified independent auditors, particularly important because audits will be required under the new EU CSRD.
Who can benefit. The new service is designed both for companies that already publish corporate sustainability reports seeking to make sure they meet today’s standards; for those that have never published them that will either be subject to the EU law or will have clients who are subject to it, or for the investment community seeking to understand how to benefit from stakeholder management processes. It is also available to human capital management consulting, corporate communications, or other firms seeking to create or enhance corporate sustainability reporting practices for their clients to avoid accusations of greenwashing. Those who can benefit include:
- Asset managers who need to understand how to evaluate and consider the “S” of Environmental, Social, Governance in their portfolio management.
- Boards, CEOs, C-suite executives in finance, marketing, sales, and marketing who need to understand the principles of stakeholder management, metrics, reporting and how to create new value through people and better experiences in a manner taught at very few schools.
- Executives in marketing, HR, or communications who seek to seize the leadership opportunity.
- Consulting, advisory, and legal firm executives, and professionals seeking to develop expertise and/or a practice in stakeholder management and reporting.
- Professionals in DEI seeking to address diversity as a business opportunity as well as a social or compliance issue.
- Front-line management who will need to apply stakeholder principles to their practices.
- Educators and students in business, management, administration, and human resources (free educational memberships are available.)
Together, the three companies running this program offer a multi-lingual briefing program for management or speaking program for events drawing executives and managers in finance, general management, investor relations, marketing, human resources, corporate communications, and legal.
A Full Range of Support Services for Stakeholder Reporting
This new CSRD-compliant Corporate Sustainability Reporting service provides briefing, public speaking, training and advisory services in the US and UK by the New York-based Enterprise Engagement Alliance’s Engagement Agency; by Germany-based 4C GROUP in the European Union, and by Pakistan-based HR Metrics in Asia and MEAPAC. The service is for boards; asset management; CEOs; financial, legal, marketing, human resources, DEI and other management, educators, and students. Over 60,000 companies, including at least 3,000 of the largest companies in the US and many in their distribution and supply chain will have to comply with a law starting in 2025 reporting 2024 data against 2023. The reports will be in a worldwide available digital database offering an unparalleled level of detail on organizational practices and metrics of large enterprises related to their engagement with all stakeholders and the environment. In addition, many companies that publish corporate sustainability reports will need to rethink them, based on the higher level of specificity required of the new reporting standards that could make current reports look like greenwashing,” points out Bruce Bolger, Founder of the Enterprise Engagement Alliance.
Who is who. 4C GROUP is one of the few companies that have helped major companies create Corporate Sustainability Reports audited for conformity with ISO 30414 Human Capital disclosures, including Allianz, Infineon, DWS and Deutsche Bank.
The Enterprise Engagement Alliance is one of the only organizationa that has produced a Corporate Sustainability Report for a SME (small- to medium-size company) independently audited for all stakeholder practices by David Simmons for the International Center for Enterprise Engagement: an international application development company known as JetRuby.
Access to the Independent Auditors
The service can also recommend attorneys and the world’s most qualified human capital auditors.
Through an affiliation with the International Center for Enterprise Engagement, the parties are helping to develop an independent community of rigorously trained practitioners who will be capable of auditing and/or creating CSRD conforming Corporate Sustainability Reports. These currently include Dr. Mauterer, who serves on the committee that created the standard and is among the few individuals to have audited the human capital reports of major companies; Zahid Mubarik, CEO, Founder of HR Metrics in Pakistan, who has developed the world’s largest cohort of ISO 30414 trained practitioners; David Simmons, of HCM Metrics in Great Britain; Adi Amin Adi, head of human resources for Money for Finance in Jordan and Dr. Saqlain Sher, and HR consultant, certified by ICEE, and Bruce Bolger, Founder of ICEE, who has conducted the only ISO 10018 People Engagement audits.