A Breakthrough Service for Enhancing Performance, Efficiency and Stakeholder Experiences for Any Size Organization
The Enterprise Engagement Advisory Practice brings the benefits and processes of Enterprise Engagement to any organization seeking a more sustainable approach to performance and stakeholder experiences in the coming era of Stakeholder Capitalism.
- Offering CEOs an easily implementable, strategic and systematic process for managing human capital known as Enterprise Engagement to achieve far greater efficiency, higher and more sustainable performance, and better experiences for all stakeholders.
- Conducting a gap analysis of human capital management processes and metrics and developing a formal human capital management business plan and measures that address the opportunities for enhanced Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI.)
- Providing CEOs a Business Operating System to help make the right decisions, pivot as necessary in the new era of pandemics, and implement a systematic process to achieving short- and long-term goals through greater alignment, efficiency and better experiences for all stakeholders.
- Preparing organizations for the coming need to publish Corporate Responsibility Reports disclosing their human capital practices.
- Benefiting from the framework and optional certification process for this strategic approach to management through the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) Standard 10018 Quality People Management and ISO 30414 Human Capital Reporting standards.
- Utilizing Enterprise Engagement processes to achieve greater return-on-investment and other outcomes from current recognition, communications, learning and other engagement efforts through a more systematic, scientific approach that more effectively aligns activities in a way that can eliminate silos and reduce politics.
- Providing training and facilitation through the Enterprise Engagement Alliance Learning and Certification program for key team members on Enterprise Engagement processes, Business Operating Systems, as well as on ISO 10018 quality people management and ISO 30414 human capital reporting standards.
- Implementing success through The Engagement Agency support and managed outsourcing services for implementation and measurement.
- Offering a unique pay-for-performance model based on the organization’s need.