An Agency and Advisory Service Specifically Focused on the Emerging Field of Enterprise Engagement Being Driven by the Emergence of Environmental, Social, Governance (ESG), Aka Stakeholder Capitalism
The EEA’s Engagement Agency division helps organizations profit from the growing enterprise engagement marketplace and/or address the increasing pressure on organizations to disclose their human capital management practices across the enterprise, including employees, customers, distribution partners, vendors, and communities.
The Engagement Agency combines its extensive experience as a founder of the field, with the latest content, education, and digital marketing experience, to bring both solution providers and employers unique expertise, strategic expertise, and a plan to profit from this hot new business trend.
The EEA is affiliated with the first organization to create formal ISO certifications for five human capital management standards, the International Center for Enterprise Engagement at TheICEE.org.
The EEA is uniquely suited to help organizations of every type around the world address the implementation of stakeholder management and engagement processes and to specifically address the new European Union Corporate Sustainability Reporting directive that requires organizations to disclose their workforce management practices; those of their supply chain and distribution partners, as well as address the interests of their customers, distribution partners, and communities.
Our experts are ideally suited to help organization address every aspect of the implementation of stakeholder management and engagement processes and more specifically address the new European Union Corporate Sunstainability Reporting Directive.
The field of Enterprise Engagement is being driven by:
- The rise of Stakeholder Capitalism–A recognition by top investors, including Larry Fink of Blackrock and a growing number of CEOs, including the Business Roundtable, and the accounting profession, that all companies do better when they have a strategic and systematic approach to engaging all stakeholders.
- New ISO (International Organization for Standardization) standards affecting nearly 2 million companies requiring the CEO to lead a strategic and systematic approach to addressing the needs of all stakeholders.
- New SEC and European Union requirements for public and all large employers in Europe to disclose their human capital practices.
- The growing preference of consumers to do business with organizations that focus on people.
A Blue Ocean Opportunity
- Solution providers can benefit by providing new solutions to companies seeking a more strategic, systematic, and measurable approach to human capital management.
- Organizations committed to people can enhance their performance and stakeholder experiences on a sustainable, cost-efficient basis that provides benefits to all stakeholders, including investors.
Summary of Services for Solution Providers and Employers
The Engagement Agency helps businesses, government, and not-for-profit organizations profit from a strategic and systematic approach through advisory services in strategic design, human capital management internal and external measurement reporting, return-on-investment of engagement processes, human capital management reporting evaluations and gap analyses, and managed outsourcing of nearly all the tools of engagement, including human capital management strategies, Total Rewards, DEI (Diversity, Equity, Inclusion), Channel and Sales Engagement, Communications, Business Operating Systems, and more.
Services include a human capital gap analysis; creation of a human capital management and internal and external reporting strategy, and creation of human capital reports for regulatory or other public disclosures.
The Engagement Agency provides an end-to-end or tactical solution for engagement services providers seeking to profit from this emerging approach to stakeholder management, including everything from custom training and sales support with prospects, to helping update web sites, sales PDFs, the general story, database, events, content marketing processes, or business model, etc. This includes access to a marketplace offering the ability to offer new services to clients in all areas of engagement.
The Engagement Agency services can include:
- A gap analysis meeting to assess the degree to which your organization’s web site, marketing, and sales materials tell the story of your ability to help organizations. Create a business plan for the systematic launch of your new story emphasizing your ability to bring effective solutions.
- Provide training on Enterprise Engagement, the marketplace, ISO standards, etc. for your team.
- Based on the gap analysis, provide updated copy as needed to your web site.
- Develop and implement a content marketing strategy that includes a feature story and then, if desired, insight or how-to articles that support your content marketing plan.
- Produce e-mail newsletters; write presentations and speeches, produce full-length books and videos.
- Get access to on-call advice with presentations, proposals and related opportunities, as well as access to other potential service providers or consulting services.
- Ability to have new product, insights, and other news published in our media throughout the year.
- A fresh new story that is timely and compelling and all the tools needed to support it.
- Access to higher levels of management for proposals and “discovery” selling.
- Potential development of new professional services fee business model.
914-591-7600, ext. 230