The Enterprise Engagement Alliance founders and curriculum contributors are available to provide public speaking, training, and facilitation on all aspects of engagement across the enterprise. With extensive practical, speaking, and training expertise in all areas of engagement, the speaking and training team is headed by Enterprise Engagement Alliance co-founders Bruce Bolger and Allan Schweyer. We generally customize each presentation to the specific needs of clients on a broad area of topics related to people and engagement in business.
As co-authors of Enterprise Engagement: The Roadmap, they have expertise in a broad range of issues related to engaging people in business, including customers, distribution partners, employees, vendors, communities, etc. Each has spoken over 100 times both in the U.S. and other parts of the world on a broad range of topics related to people in business, and have extensive experience with facilitation of brain-storming or planning meetings.
In addition, other Enterprise Engagement Alliance expert contributors are available based on specific needs on everything from leadership and coaching, all forms of communication, and learning, innovation, collaboration, analytics, etc.
Our topics can include:
- What is Enterprise Engagement—The Framework and Economics
- How to Create a Strategic Engagement Strategy and Plan
- Practical Ways to Engage Your Team to Hit Key Goals
- Excellence in Service: How to Build Winning Relationships With Customers
- Over the Counter Sales—Face-to-Face Strategies That Maximize Success
- The Art and Science of Consultative Selling
- Recognition 3.0—Using Internal Branding to Deliver Customer Promises
- ROI—How to Measure Return-on-Investment of Engagement
- How to Foster Better Alignment Across the Organization
- How to Turn Recognition, Learning, Innovation into Profit Centers
- The Power of Personal Engagement—Finding Purpose and Satisfaction in Our Daily Lives
In most cases, the EEA creates a program designed specifically for the needs of each company.
See below for a short clip from a recent training program: