Enterprise Engagement Alliance Membership
The Enterprise Engagement Alliance an education and outreach organization dedicated to helping organizations apply a formal process for achieving goals by fostering the proactive involvement of all people critical to organizational success.
Our primary activities are:
- Continually updating and enhancing the Enterprise Engagement: The Roadmap workbook, online learning program and Certified Engagement Practitioner program, which has been completely updated for 2019 to comply with ISO certification standards.
- Providing oversight, outreach, and support for learning at TheICEE.org, offering the first education platform to support ISO 10018 certification.
- Promoting the importance of an enterprise-wide approach to engagement through outreach and participation in efforts to create formal standards for reporting and implementation of engagement practices.
- Creating the first formal academic curriculum to support the Enterprise Engagement field and ISO 10018 certification and standards worldwide.
By becoming an EEA member, professionals seeking to build their careers by mastering the art and science of engagement can demonstrate their commitment to this field and access ongoing training and other services to help increase their expertise and visibility. Membership fees are used to develop and maintain the curriculum and to support academic and other outreach efforts.
Enterprise Engagement is a practical, fresh approach to traditional loyalty, communications, training, collaboration, rewards & recognition and other efforts that more efficiently integrates such tactics to achieve specific sales, marketing, human resources and community-building efforts.
As a result of increasing interest in this field by investors and the first International Standardization Organization (ISO) 10018 standards and certification on quality people management, the Enterprise Engagement Alliance has introduced a membership program for companies and business people providing access to free and discounted education, training, consulting and certification programs. The Enterprise Engagement Alliance provides all the tools to help organizations profit from engagement and to demonstrate their commitment and/or expertise to customers, distribution partners, employees, vendors and communities.
The EEA has two levels of membership:
Individual Professional ($175 per year): For executives and managers in all areas of business, government, or not-for-profit work who wish to demonstrate their commitment to and benefit from the field of engagement.
Corporate ($550 per year): For companies that seek to demonstrate the professional application of enterprise-wide engagement strategies or that provide engagement solutions to clients.
Corporate Professional: $175 (per person)
- Includes access to the certification training program and one CEP Designation
- One complimentary copy of Enterprise Engagement: The Roadmap, a 268-page comprehensive guide to enterprise engagement implementation – a $36 value – and 20% off additional copies
- Unlimited access to EEA resources
- Access to Help Desk for answers to quick questions about engagement
- Use of EEA member logo on business cards and personal social media sites
- Name and company information in the Member Directory with links to the member’s LinkedIn page and/or company website.
Company Membership: $550 (unlimited number of employees)
- Includes access to the online certification training program and three CEP Designations
- Includes one CESP Designation
- Two complimentary copies of Enterprise Engagement: The Roadmap, a 268-page comprehensive guide to enterprise engagement implementation – a $36 value – and 20% off additional copies, and of Enterprise Engagement for CEOs–a $15.99 value.
- Unlimited access to EEA resources
- A listing on the EEA membership website
- Access to Help Desk for answers to quick questions about engagement for each employee
- Use of EEA supporter logo on business cards and personal social media sites.
- Go to TheICEE.org to become a member or contact Bruce Bolger at 914-591-7600, ext. 230, or Bolger@TheEEA.org.